Enlightenment, Self-Realization, Liberation, Theory of Everything
Self-Realization and Theory of Everything Audio Summary
God (as defined at the top of this page, i.e. the one true Self of all, who we really are, the Heart, the origin and source of life energy, intuition, and conscience, consciousness, awareness, the present moment, the Truth, etc.) is ever-present and unchanging (constant).
Life is the phenomenal universe and perpetually growing oneness with God (Beings who’re more one with God than humans are, such as the Creator, beings to whom worlds are thought forms, solar systems like atoms, and humans like cells, gods, angels, celestial, legendary, magical, and other supernatural beings, extra-terrestrials, and spirits, exist in higher and more majestic dimensions, such as heavens. Beings who're less one with God than humans are include animals, plants, and minerals. Growth spans across lifetimes through reincarnation).
This can be compared to a logarithmic spiral:
God can be compared to the origin, zero and infinity (ϴ = 0, 1/ϴ = ∞), and life can be compared to the spiral, which can be seen as a folded wave.
The origin is the crown of low (→ 0) amplitude and high (→ ∞) frequency, or God is perfect peace and infinite love (passion).
"The sage is characterised by eternal and intense activity. His stillness [low amplitude, peace] is like the apparent stillness of a fast rotating [high frequency, love (passion)] top (gyroscope) [or UFO]. Its very speed cannot be followed by the eye and so it appears to be still. Yet it is rotating."
- Talks With Ramana Maharshi, First Edition, Talk 599
A perfectly balanced (amplitude 0, perfect peace) and infinitely fast spinning (frequency ∞, infinite love [passion]) top (or UFO)
Perfect peace and infinite love (passion, power) are one and the same, and interdependent, infinite love (passion, power) enables perfect peace to be imperturbable, and perfect peace enables infinite love (passion, power) to be sustainable.
The Alpha and the Omega
The above sections explain why God is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. God (as defined at the top of this page, i.e. the one supreme being, the one universal spirit, the one true Self of all, who we really are, the Heart, the origin and source of life energy, intuition, and conscience, consciousness, awareness, the present moment, the Truth, etc.) is both the end goal of all evolution, and the beginning source of all life, at once.
Light and Sound, Low Amplitude and High Frequency, Peace and Love
Who am I?
I am (that)
I love you
Oneness/origin/peak: light + sound →
Fall: sound > light →
Return: light > sound →
As the "Enlightenment, Self-Realization, Liberation, Theory of Everything" section above explains, light and sound, low amplitude and high frequency, peace and love are the two fundamental qualities of oneness, truth, and God. The table lists words whose meanings are related to these two qualities, coupled into pairs. And the diagram illustrates their dynamic relationship, and how they compose the natural rhythm and flow of life, which is sometimes compared with the swing of a pendulum. God, the infinite origin and source of life energy, intuition, and conscience, and an open system, can be thought of as a universal and foundational perpetual motion machine, which pendulums are often compared with, giving life to all of Creation, and the ideal, most efficient and powerful being to aspire to match, whether for souls, civilizations, or machines such as free energy devices.
1. Sources such as Keylontic Science, Energetic Synthesis, Sant Mat, Supreme Master Ching Hai, and Eckankar identify spiritual light and sound as the two fundamental aspects of God. Also, here's a discussion by Jonathan Goldman about this subject. If they are, then they should be able to be matched with the other descriptions of the two aspects of God, in which case light would correspond with low amplitude, peace, etc., and sound with high frequency, love, etc.
2. There can only be one truth about the two fundamental qualities of existence that pertain to optimal harmony, balance, and health, and the concept of light and sound, low amplitude and high frequency, peace and love, is definitive. This is why I think light and sound, low amplitude and high frequency, peace and love, is the underlying meaning of yin and yang.
3. The often talked about Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine are another notable pair. Again, I believe light and sound, low amplitude and high frequency, peace and love, is their underlying meaning, and that the state of oneness, truth, and God combines both in equal balance.
4. I believe left-wing politics correlate with the Divine Feminine (light, etc.), right-wing with the Divine Masculine (sound, etc.), and that truth unites, equalizes, balances, blends, and is centered between the two fundamental qualities of oneness, truth, and God.
5. Left-wing politics are generally called liberal, and right-wing conservative. I think these terminologies are chosen largely in relation to the traditional masculine, right-wing establishment, which it’s the conservative position to preserve, and the liberal one to break free from. From a universal perspective, I think the left-wing position is actually the conservative one, and the right-wing one the liberal one.